How to Register a Child Through Planning Center
If this is your first time registering for an event through Planning Center, or you're unsure of the process, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Select your event.
- Click “Register” link.
- Enter your email address when prompted (you will then receive an email with a link to get you started.)
- On the following screen, make sure that the proper registrants are selected (if you are registering your children, your should uncheck the box next to your name.) If the system prompts you to "confirm some information," click the "Send E-mail" button to continue. This is a safety to make sure that you are actually you. If there is no prompt, skip to step 7.
- Log into your email.
- Click “Continue with Registration” link in the email sent to you.
- Planning Center will bring up a list of those in your family (if you are new to Planning Center, you will be prompted to start a new account.)
- Check to make sure all those you are registering for the event are listed. If not, click “Add someone else” to add another individual.
- Enter their name and an email address (optional.)
- Check off that this person is in your household.
- Select the appropriate drop down for each child.
For Kids Camp, the first two children are $25/each, third child is $10, and any additional children are free.
- When you are finished adding all children you are wanting to register, click “Next.”
- Complete the form with the required information – these questions are notated with a blue star.
- When you are finished completing the form, click “next” until you have completed a form for each child attending.
- Check that all information is correct.
- Enter payment information.
- Finish & pay.